Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Rocking back to the top!!! A chronology...

Here we go again...

Almost three months to the day, another major announcement by The One-Eyed Manzella, this time in very large type so everyone knows its VERY IMPORTANT. (I reduced the screencap by 50%, and it's still easy to read).

http://www.brianmanzella.com/golfing...new-forum.html

Screen Shot 2014-05-31 at 11.33.59 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2014-05-31 at 11.34.20 AM.png

The response was huge, and electric...

Screen Shot 2014-05-31 at 1.10.56 PM.png

I guess that puts Mike Finney out of business. And "zero tolerance" should be easy to enforce with zero posts...

Jeff

The pen is mightier than the sword...

Insignificant forum nowadays , pretty much nobody gives a shit what he has to say about the golf swing. The only time he gets an audience is when people know a train wreck is approaching

Quote Originally Posted by dooku View Post
    Insignificant forum nowadays , pretty much nobody gives a shit what he has to say about the golf swing. The only time he gets an audience is when people know a train wreck is approaching
    That must be hard for him to take. He must have spent a fortune on the scientists only to see his ratings worsen.

That didn't take long...

So much for the new "zero tolerance policy"...

zero.PNG

Jeff

I love the " we won all the debates"

Here is an example of his idea of winning

12-14-2004 11:54 PM #9
    horton

quote:Originally posted by brianman

Drivers hit on the way down bad?

What a joke....
    Driver swing path into Impact must be level or ascending to optimize according to Launch Monitor parameters.

LD golfers tee up the ball outside their lead leg on a 4" tee to hit big on the upswing.

As far as those pics, they do not indicate any downward driver swing path at Impact.

So where's the joke ?

12-15-2004 12:02 AM #10
    Brian Manzella

Pal, we have beat this one to death on FGI long, long ago.

If you can't see the grip end of the club moving downward in all four photos, may I suggest...

LENSCRAFTERS.

Brianmanzella.com death watch update...

So, about five weeks ago, The One-Eyed Manzella announced yet another paradigm shift at The Land of the Blind:

Screen Shot 2014-07-04 at 12.24.35 PM.png

I guess what Brian means by his "content" are announcements about upcoming golf schools, and his Trackman combine scores...

Screen Shot 2014-07-04 at 12.28.23 PM.png

Jeff

You broke him Jeffy , it's over

Lloyd Higley Guest
    No wait there are "major" projects he and his team are working on...SUPER DUPPER SECRET SHIT

Brian Manzella :Every single scientist agrees with normal force at impact. One study, no matter how seminal, would not have done it for me.

I do not post any of my new findings anymore. I am working on major projects with them You have no idea what we are working on. No idea how many man hours our group has spent.

The things you are trying to "debate" are all settled in the scientific community.

You'll find out that measurement without the "why" is sometimes worse then useless.

Are there any golf technique message boards that are actually active these days? GolfWRX?

Brian detests anyone challenging him. Just got boxed out from a thread with him. I suspect he sent a PM to the person in charge of the thread (good guy) to get me banned. Brian also indicated that he wouldn't be providing his secret findings like he used to the masses.

Lloyd Higley Guest
    Sandtrap is pretty active, the Facebook forums have not much to offer anymore.

Facebook forums don't have much substance like they did even a few months ago. Lord knows critical thinking is lacking and too many people just accept what someone says if the word science is thrown in. Take some science, add your own spin and goofy language to call it new and your own and then do your best to try to shut down any commentary that demonstrates the science behind your theory doesn't really support your theory. Lemmings everywhere in this world and Washington acts like this but on a much larger scale.

Remember when handle dragging was rampant, and then it wasn't? I suspect it might make a comeback even though nobody can truly define the word with any substantive objectivity.

I say bring back Tapio!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Clay Davidson View Post
    Facebook forums don't have much substance like they did even a few months ago. Lord knows critical thinking is lacking and too many people just accept what someone says if the word science is thrown in. Take some science, add your own spin and goofy language to call it new and your own and then do your best to try to shut down any commentary that demonstrates the science behind your theory doesn't really support your theory. Lemmings everywhere in this world and Washington acts like this but on a much larger scale.

Remember when handle dragging was rampant, and then it wasn't? I suspect it might make a comeback even though nobody can truly define the word with any substantive objectivity.

I say bring back Tapio!!!
    I agree that Tapio brought something to the discussion. Manzella is finished as an internet presence - Jeffy saw to that. He can still sell expensive golf lessons, which might even be worth the money, but his reputation is in tatters.

I took a look at that thread on FB yesterday. I can't believe Clayton was banned. I'm not sure what more could you ask from Clayton...he cited scientific evidence, cited the main scientist in the thread discussions (Nesbit) and didn't use any personal insults (unlike Finney) and wasn't being condescending (unlike Brian and Finney).

I thought these golf science guys and researchers were 'open to debate' and welcomed criticism.

It appears that is just purely nonsense to make themselves sound good.

3JACK