Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jeff Mann

Jeff Mann

Is this guy in a padded cell somewhere?

Just sitting around talking to himself, it seems...

Jeff

He should get an alter ego and debate himself lmao

About once a month I visit his forum and all it does every times is just make me mad about how blind he is

kts1230 -

That was a wrong headed comment!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kts1230 View Post
    About once a month I visit his forum and all it does every times is just make me mad about how blind he is

I don't know how blind he is because often he simply lies, sort of like the obnoxious kid who tells lies to get attention. Mann says stuff simply to provoke a reaction. Complete waste of time, which everyone seems to realize since nobody responds to his posts!

Jeff

He's out of the cell and posted on Jeffys boorish behavior I.e putting up photos of manzittler

http://newtongolfinstitute.proboards...-engine-theory

Come on Mann , you posted the picture on your own forum lmfao , deep down you love the picture

Jeff Mann is the internet equivalent of one hand clapping. Nobody cares what he has to say anymore.

Jeff

I dub him "the bad jeffy." I used to get them confused and never knew which Jeffy was which. Truthfully I thought they were all the same jeffy. The thing is, I found his website and the way he hit me with a barrage of numbers and math, and also talked about why Kelvin was wrong, it was the one time for a moment I stopped reading Kelvin, and once again didn't know what to think or who was right. Then I realized that Jeff Mann literally just takes every wrong swing, and argues.... "WHAT JEFFY, KELVIN, OR WHOEVER FAILS TO REALIZE IS THAT BRIAN GAY, JUMPY MCJUMPERSON, AND FLIPPY MCFLIPPERTON, HAVE A DOUBLE WATERFALL, TWO BARRELL, QUAD AXEL SWING..... "

Oh yea my bad dude.... Well thats dandy, but double waterfall tri axel two barrell swings are a terrible way to swing... dont care what you name it.

He literally drives me insane. He is the most arrogant wrong headed person ever and takes so many things personally. For instance, it is clear that he hates certain ways of swinging that he cannot perform, due to lack of flexibility... so he says "this isnt the only way to swing." "no! this way is fine too..." when the truth is he just can't do it.

Has anyone seen his forum and site lately. I remember last golf season reading his comments that basically he has stopped discoursing on the ins and outs of the golf swing, and shut down the debate (while continuing to debate) because he has essentially discovered all there is to know and that there is nothing new to add. And then this year he adds a 2014 update that basically changes a ton of different ideas he had on the swing. And he basically says he isn't changing anything, but that its just an update.... when really it just proves how much he was wrong about, by his own admission.

Well, as I noted above, nowadays he simply lies in order to find things to fault. He also thinks that because a bunch of bots visit his site he has an audience. Hell, I have daily "visitors" to my old ProBoards site that has been dormant for two years! Truly pathetic.

Jeff

Dude! So weird... I came to show you this, and then I saw you posted on it. Guess what? Did you know you can find out any websites traffic?

Look what I posted. How much you want to bet he does not cooperate with my request for his detailed traffic information, and makes some excuse such as " I dont have to prove anything" or something else that just shows he is being dishonest.

http://newtongolfinstitute.proboards...&scrollTo=8168

Well, it isn't even his site, so I don't know if he can get detailed traffic data. Some guy named Rand started it, believing Mann was going to draw a lot of traffic to it. Instead, it's just Mann all by himself howling at the moon. And a bunch of spiders and bots showing up as "guests"... My old site had 37 "guests" in the past 24 hours!!! And it also recorded the most "users online" five months after it was shut down!

proboards.PNG

http://www.jeffygolf.proboards.com/

Jeff

Jeff, now it makes sense why when it showed his visitors.... it was all these really weird sounding places. Something didn't add up. I didnt know about bots. Bottom line, any site that gets 2000 unique visitors a day has record of such. Its nothing compared to a lot of sites, but any site in the category of "personal blog" that has got 2000 hits a month for itself, has done fairly well and should be making about 500-1000 dollars of revenue per month... more, if they can find specific advertisers. I know about this stuff because I am on the local press list for film reviews. I have interviewed Christian Bale and have attended early screenings for films for a long time. I have some reviews for a national magazine called "Relevant" that gets a million unique hits a month and has a print magazine you can find at any borders or giant eagle or magazine retailer. I ran a website when I was 13 with my movie reviews, and had advertisers and got about 500 or so hits a day, which was pretty dang good considering. So I know a bit about this topic.

I just want to know if he is lying. If he posts stats with numbers that say 2000.... fine, it wont be unique hits.... but at least he wasnt lying, just wrong. It may be spiders and bots, but he still isn't getting 2000 individual people per day. According to my calculations, he is getting no more than 200-300 at the absolutely most. But I'll believe his stat tracker a lot more.

I'm talking about perfectgolfswingreview.net .... he said it gets 2000 people a month. He basically said to you "i dont try to get visitors at this forum" and banked his whole reputation on perfect swing review. He said the forum is just a place to post his thoughts to turn into articles for swingreview.net, and that's where all the traffic goes. He doubled down on that site, while admitting the forum wasnt that popular. That is his website correct? He should have numbers. After all, he is the one who posted 2000 visitors. Where is he getting that from? I'd like to see his source. If he doesn't respond with proof, it just proves he is willing to lie in an argument, because he cant win otherwise, and i'll be done with him.

I went through his forum and noticed that he does seem to post a lot himself, and then sort-of reply to himself....

Is it possible that he suffers from from that thing that Russell Crowe had in that one movie? I mean he does seem smart but he just reminds me a lot of this...You know? The one where he writes on windows, talks to himself, paces around, has imaginary friends, and has a shack in the woods where he things he a is in the CIA and writes codes all over walls?

Yeah, thats it. I got it. He is John Nash. For sure has a shack in the woods where he goes to write swing equations all over the walls and argue with himself.

Grant sticks it to Dr. Mann...

Well done, sir...

grant 1.PNG
    grant 2.PNG

Probably won't be up much longer:

http://newtongolfinstitute.proboards...anns-influence

Jeff

For once, I agree with Jeff Mann...