Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Yeah, what are the odds against that happening...

Yeah, what are the odds against that happening...

...a million to one? a billion? LMAO!

leroy.PNG

Leroy, just don't turn your back on him!!!

Jeff

That's just so wrong lol

Quote Originally Posted by dooku View Post
    That's just so wrong lol

I can't wait to see the case study!

Jeff

It's wrong golf wise and it could be a scene out of pulp fiction

So, Brian, explain this...

Quote Originally Posted by dooku View Post
    It's wrong golf wise and it could be a scene out of pulp fiction
    or "Deliverance"...

Jeff

How does one push up toward your left ear?

3JACK

Quote Originally Posted by Richie3Jack View Post

You're forgetting Brian's target audience: the clueless who don't know any better. That's why he gets so ugly when challenged: the last thing he wants to do is actually explain anything. He's got no idea.

Jeff

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Martin View Post
    You're forgetting Brian's target audience: the clueless who don't know any better. That's why he gets so ugly when challenged: the last thing he wants to do is actually explain anything. He's got no idea.

Jeff
    Reminds me of this:

3JACK

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Martin View Post
    ... LMAO!

Leroy, just don't turn your back on him!!!

Jeff

Makes you wonder what the acronym TPI really stands for.
    "My only Handicap is me."

3Jack,

Great stuff, I'd never seen that before, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Richie3Jack View Post
    Screen Shot 2014-05-24 at 11.58.49 AM.png

Kevin, what is it that Richie doesn't want to admit? What topic is he trying to get away from?

BTW, we've seen how fully developed, adult swings can be transformed by following Kelvin's blueprint. Can we see some case studies of the transformations brought about by "pushing toward the left ear"? How about with your swing? Let's see the before and after. With Trackman data.

Jeff

Well well looks like art is brown nosing I wonder where como got his kwon como pivot ideas from? Rhetorical question
    And now manzoobabbles pushing up to the left ear is a perfect swing thought , your kidding yourselves . If your in the wrong position with your body and club it could be a disaster

Originally Posted by Kevin Shields
    When people who want students to ER, IR, second fire, and any combo of 50 micro moves ask how do you push up toward the left ear it's a new level of funny. Just like my kids, when they don't want to admit anything, they just try to make fun of the other person to get away from the topic.

Dear Michael and Kevin,

As you probably know, my efforts to have a constructive exchange with him failed AGAIN. 'Shame on me' for trying a second time, but "If at first you don't succeed...." dominates my efforts in most everything, especially when it involves others in seeking truth.

The application of that exchange to this thread is the observation that IMO, 'the second fire' and 'pushing up towards the left ear MAY be the same thing, one an accident waiting to happen, and the other a planned and proper instruction to help golfers improve.

At any rate, this possible coincidence is 'scientifically' humorous to me because the 'second fire' is really just MASSIVELY PUSHING UP TOWARDS THE LEFT EAR, and causes significant dynamic instabilities from seeking ONLY distance and increased club head speed. It is therefore the higher ( and IMO the improper) objective of power at the expense of balance, accuracy, and of MOST IMPORTANCE for less skilled golfers, PROBABLE back injury.

On the other hand, in Brian's description/instruction of pushing up towards the left ear, this is the controlled way of developing lower body dynamic stability while maximizing the parametric/axial acceleration contribution to distance and club head speed, the proper, desirable and realistic characteristics of professional teaching that all golf students need and deserve.

Is art really this stupid , surely not ...just goes to show you can talk science but make up a swing thought that might produce countless different outcomes

I think BM is trying his Hardest to push it towards his left ear....LOL
    Brings new meaning to the term Goat Humping LMAO