Thread: Professor Mike Duffey's publications...

Professor Mike Duffey's publications...

...wouldn't fill a thimble. From the Penn State website:

Name:  Screen Shot 2014-07-06 at 12.48.28 PM.png
Views: 678
Size:  49.4 KB

See anything about golf? Publish or perish, Professor. You're dead to me.

Jeff

Professor Duffey digs deeper and deeper...

Name:  duffey 3.PNG
Views: 389
Size:  29.7 KB

OK, let's go try to find all those other "publications" not included in the "very outdated list":

Name:  duffey.PNG
Views: 392
Size:  150.5 KB

Just the same two papers. But Professor Duffey says I'm searching all wrong:

Name:  duffey 4.PNG
Views: 380
Size:  27.3 KB

OK, tried that. Same result:

Name:  duffey 2.PNG
Views: 388
Size:  151.1 KB

How do you spell "lying sack of shit"? D-U-F-F-E-Y.

Jeff

Mike Duffey Guest
    Jeff,
    in those instructions, it says to put in both. You will probably have to read through a few pages under both searches to find all of the ones that are mine. I realize this violates your apparent guideline that it can only be true if you can post it here in a small screen capture, but you'll have to take that up with the code writers at Google.

The fact that you either can't read instructions or don't have the patience to read more than three article listings before losing focus doesn't make someone else a liar. It makes you incompetent.

Mike Duffey Guest
    Jeff,
    in those instructions, it says to put in both. You will probably have to read through a few pages under both searches to find all of the ones that are mine. I realize this violates your apparent guideline that it can only be true if you can post it here in a small screen capture, but you'll have to take that up with the code writers at Google.

The fact that you either can't read instructions or don't have the patience to read more than three article listings before losing focus doesn't make someone else a liar. It may, however, mean you are incompetent.

Professor-

i did enter both "MJ Duffey" and "M Duffey", and I scrolled through several pages for both searches. You really have a problem with your assumptions. Why would I screen cap all the pages I looked at and paste them here? Those who are interested, if any, can do their own search. Maybe they'll have better luck than me.

in any event, you have not published a single word on golf. Until you do, you aren't welcome here.

Jeff

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Duffey View Post
    Jeff,
    in those instructions, it says to put in both.

Actually, the instructions said enter "M Duffey or MJ Duffey", not "both", although I searched both anyway. The truth doesn't mean much to you, does it?

Jeff

Mike Duffey Guest
    I put 'or' instead of 'both' because you shouldn't put both in at the same time.
    My intent was for people to try one and if not satisfied, try the other, but to make sure they did not do them at the same time.
    I understand how that could be taken as optional instead of one at a time.