Thread: Mark Crossfield: is he the worst instructor in golf?

Mark Crossfield: is he the worst instructor in golf?

I know, given what we have been exposed to over the past few years, you'd think it would be hard to top the emphatic cluelessness offered up by so many of our favorite pinatas. But, just when you think you've seen it all, along comes someone who sets the bar higher than you ever imagined.

I'll have to confess, I didn't get very far into this video by Mark Crossfield. Life really is too short, sometimes, to sit through this kind of idiocy. But, for those who have the fortitude to make it to the bitter end, please submit a report advising us if it gets worse, better or stays the same.

Jeff

Haven't seen it all, just little bits. The words that stuck were: handle, twist, loft, degrees, path, angles, shaft, clubface. Those are the magic words for commercial success in this trackman era. Until now, 162 likes vs 0 dislikes, can't argue with that!

......Also the richest probably? Go figure

Lloyd Higley Guest
    Thats modern golf instruction....

"Compensation suggests there is a correct way of doing stuff"... I was done after that. Only made it a minute and change in.

Quote Originally Posted by Vernon Russell View Post
    "Compensation suggests there is a correct way of doing stuff"... I was done after that. Only made it a minute and change in.

Yep, that's when I knew I'd found him!

Jeff