Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Finney

Finney

What is he rambling on about on the manzella forum with his 3 unanswered threads? Mars bar sales must have had a slow day.

Lloyd Higley Guest
    Who cares ....

So much for Manzella 'keeping him in check.'

3JACK

Finney and Jeff Mann are right where they belong: all alone, talking to themselves. Reap what you sow!

Jeff

Like it never existed...

Jeff

Manzella took a dump on Finney, trouble in paradise?

I can see Jeff Mann watching this video and salivating!!! The good old days. Tapio with his nonsense. Jeff Mann with all of the answers. Verbal brawls at Richie's site.

Finney got his panties in a wad where he was outraged at TPI using a tagline of 'Get Certified or Get Left Behind.' He posted it on the Golf Biomechanists forum and everybody panned his outrage and many TPI guys took it as an attack on them.

3JACK

Quote Originally Posted by Richie Hunt View Post
    Finney got his panties in a wad where he was outraged at TPI using a tagline of 'Get Certified or Get Left Behind.' He posted it on the Golf Biomechanists forum and everybody panned his outrage and many TPI guys took it as an attack on them.

3JACK

Geez, it's just marketing. How many times have we heard "you have no chance without..." fill in the blank with whatever someone is selling??

Can't make this stuff up...

Jeff

Quote Originally Posted by Clay Davidson View Post
    I can see Jeff Mann watching this video and salivating!!! The good old days. Tapio with his nonsense. Jeff Mann with all of the answers. Verbal brawls at Richie's site.

You mean "Jeff Mann with all the misrepresentations, straw men and outright lies"...

Jeff

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Martin View Post
    Geez, it's just marketing. How many times have we heard "you have no chance without..." fill in the blank with whatever someone is selling??

Can't make this stuff up...

Jeff
    That's what people were trying to tell him, but he wasn't listening.

I compared it to the scene in the movie Road House where Dalton is telling the bouncers to be nice:

The point being is that if you're so outraged by it, then people will assume that you are taking it literally and that you believe that 'your momma is a whore.' In Finney's case, his outrage gives off the perception that he feels like he's being left behind.

Of course, Finney's response has been to bring Jeff in the conversation.

He does it every chance he gets at every post I make. Jeff has never been mentioned nor has there been a subtle reference to him.

You're getting to live in his mind, rent free. And that really bothers him.

3JACK

Quote Originally Posted by Richie Hunt View Post
    That's what people were trying to tell him, but he wasn't listening.

I compared it to the scene in the movie Road House where Dalton is telling the bouncers to be nice:

The point being is that if you're so outraged by it, then people will assume that you are taking it literally and that you believe that 'your momma is a whore.' In Finney's case, his outrage gives off the perception that he feels like he's being left behind.

Of course, Finney's response has been to bring Jeff in the conversation.

He does it every chance he gets at every post I make. Jeff has never been mentioned nor has there been a subtle reference to him.

You're getting to live in his mind, rent free. And that really bothers him.

3JACK

Ick. Imagine how that makes me feel...

Jeff

Lloyd Higley Guest
    Yikes living in Finneys mind, it must be pretty crowded in that tiny place with all the other personalities in there. Poor guy.

Surely the cease fire is over now? Come on Jeff you can let the big dog loose now, here is Finney's latest tirade

Default Rich Hunt's close association with psychopath Jeff Martin....
    will adversely affect his stats career. While overcoming hurdles such as ranking Heath Slocum as a top driver of the golf ball on tour has been difficult, his constant support of the stalker, phone number posting, Photoshop child creeper Jeff Martin is indefensible. Like Lloyd Higley before him, Rich Hunt will reap what he sows on a fairly regular basis.

Keep posting on Martjn's site, you simpleton - you'll figure out what guilt by association is soon enough.

and help generate interest in the new website with Tabloid crap???