Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17252627

Thread: How Biomechanists Define Movements

TeeAce Guest
    The most crazy thing around this is coming out if you watch this Kelvins webinar:

http://www.aroundhawaii.com/entertai...f_webinar.html

which is also posted in Kelvins article section.

There is nothing funny in that webinar, but the funny side is what Kelvin is telling about transition and he's assistant is showing, is 100% what I've been telling. He shows many times how the club face is squared by going to DF to PF, from cupped to bowed and there is no roll in that.

KELVIN IS 100% RIGHT IN THAT VIDEO! 100%!

And when I'm telling exactly the same, I'm totally wrong. Funny. The only, just the only difference is that I call that bowing and see it's done with PF and some people call it supination, which it's not at all.

TeeAce Guest
    Something lighter once... as you all know we finns are not really succeed in golf yet, but in rally we are. Not all of us ;D

Lot of cars supinating and pronating there

No one here is calling p.f.... supination we made that quite clear, what we said was you are supinating when you p.f. in a real swing. So like I said it's the same b.s. you are using like Jeff Mann, it's all in the thread anyone can read it. You think we are that stupid we don't know your wrist curl is p.f. go back and you will read that I said it was Post #284, quit the Jeff MANN B.S.

Regarding the race cars it's your example you brought it up and no one said anything about cars supinating except you. I said it was goofy and it is.

TeeAce Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by footwedge View Post
    No one here is calling p.f.... supination we made that quite clear, what we said was you are supinating when you p.f. in a real swing.

Regarding the race cars it's your example you brought it up and no one said anything about cars supinating except you. I said it was goofy and it is.
    Sorry, but how can you say I supinate if my ulna and radial don't go across ear other even in real swing? But I understand it when I googled the forearm supination and most of the dictionary gave the incomplete definition for that. There was only few good ones, but I had to go about 8-10 pages where it was really explained by the rotation of those bones. All others just talked about hand rotation and like I said it's incomplete answer and misleading.

That rally video was just a joke and one of my friends sent the link today and we have been talking about this supination case for years... and it has became a joke for us. So he sent that link with the words "few quite nice supinations here" Nothing really connected to this debate, just an inside joke and I shared that with smilies.

Quote Originally Posted by TeeAce View Post
    Sorry, but how can you say I supinate if my ulna and radial don't go across ear other even in real swing? But I understand it when I googled the forearm supination and most of the dictionary gave the incomplete definition for that. There was only few good ones, but I had to go about 8-10 pages where it was really explained by the rotation of those bones. All others just talked about hand rotation and like I said it's incomplete answer and misleading.

That rally video was just a joke and one of my friends sent the link today and we have been talking about this supination case for years... and it has became a joke for us. So he sent that link with the words "few quite nice supinations here" Nothing really connected to this debate, just an inside joke and I shared that with smilies.

You Finns crack me up, that inside joke it's hilarious if only I was on the inside. Anyways you don't seem to understand that your are pronating and d.f. in the b.s. so you have to reverse that to some degree and the reverse is .... p.f. supination.

I have posted Codmans Paradox numerous times but you probably didn't look it up, you are trying to do it the hard way by stopping supination of the lead arm in the d.s. but guess what you can't unless you do some goofy manipulation, because of Codmans Paradox, there's an easier way.

I have spoken to Sasho M. and he told me about this I even posted it at Ralph's golf blog, Jeff mentioned that Sasho said something about the lead arm at the anti -summit when all the nitwits were trying to figure out the " New Release" maybe you need to talk to a "real" scientist who wrote the paper and has a gif model on his site... what do think?

@ Tapio, this is like a recurring migrane headache and I can't stand it so I have decide to commit Hari Kari. Inside joke for your buddies to figure out.

Nmgolfer has had the correct info 6 yrs. ago that BM, just got from his secret mission, I posted this earlier this morning but I don't see it on here. And BM thinks what they are discovering is earth shattering and new, hell no the info was right on his site 6yrs. ago and guess what he did... he banned NM golfer and Tapio you are no NMgolfer.

TeeAce Guest
    @ Tapio, this is like a recurring migrane headache and I can't stand it so I have decide to commit Hari Kari. Inside joke for your buddies to figure out.

Did you watch the video? It was meant to entertain people, not to attack anyone.

But your statement about going back with DF and pronation doesn't stand really. It's common, but not right.

At the first there don't have to be much pronation in bsw, because shoulders turns that arm there. Second thing is that that left shoulder is in totally different orientation at impact than in setup. Turned about 50-80 degrees more to the left depending of player, and whole left arm of course with it.

Did you watch the video? It was meant to entertain people, not to attack anyone.

But your statement about going back with DF and pronation doesn't stand really. It's common, but not right.

At the first there don't have to be much pronation in bsw, because shoulders turns that arm there. Second thing is that that left shoulder is in totally different orientation at impact than in setup. Turned about 50-80 degrees more to the left depending of player, and whole left arm of course with it.

QUIT TALKING TO ME I'M DEAD TO YOU.

Oh! one last thing from the grave.... wtf do you think Martin Ayers is doing and I asked if your concept was similiar and you said it was but didn't want to put out your video because it would look like you were copying them. That was at Ralph's...remember?

Ok I'm dead now...adios amigo.

I'm .... baaaack!

All unnecessary manipulations by you.

TeeAce Guest
    Oh! one last thing from the grave.... wtf do you think Martin Ayers is doing and I asked if your concept was similiar and you said it was but didn't want to put out your video because it would look like you were copying them. That was at Ralph's...remember?

Ok I'm dead now...adios amigo.
    So you ask and die. Great.

There was really many common things what Martin and Bradley are saying about the swing. The PF was not even a part of that video. There is so much more there. About the PF move Martin made a comment about that in one thread in SITD site. It was "exactly that move"

But if you have watched Martins video, you see he is drawing those opposite circles in the bunker and I felt it was copying that and that's why didn't first want to make that video. Also rotting the face open at impact area has been told by Bradley and also by Kelvin, but it just means that we had the same thoughts about that. When I was sure they understood that it was my own thoughts, I made the video. Not much to do with this case.

And with that, the last word from Tapio. Reach him here in the future:

http://www.gothamgolfforum.com/index.cgi?board=tapio

Jeff

Teeace says external rotation with pronated left arm*: I play really well like that, but are the pros playing like that*? No.

Left shoulder external rotation means left elbow pointing to the left hip at impact.
    For the pros, it points to the target.

Another confirmation from pros who don't have fully extended left arm at impact (Westwood, Garcia, Couples, Ooosthuizen,...), this position is only possible with internal rotation.
    Name:  leftarm.JPG
Views: 716
Size:  34.1 KB