Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who's this CWDLAW223 anyway??

Who's this CWDLAW223 anyway??

Reading a few forums, this guy takes the cake. Dumb dumb dumb!!!

I'd love to see his swing, bet he couldn't hit a cow in the bum with a banjo.

Who is he????

Lloyd Higley Guest
    CWd has a good swing and can hit the ball, good player

Quote Originally Posted by coach View Post
    CWd has a good swing and can hit the ball, good player

Yeah, but like so many "good player know-it-alls" in golf, he is: 1) athletically talented, and 2) learned golf as a teenager. He has zero relevant experience to offer to adult mid-cappers trying to get better. Also, he is so stupid he makes Finney look like...well, I guess they are both pretty stupid...

Jeff

Mmm......I think he makes Finney look like a genius,.....ok, that's taking it a bit too far!!

No way, no one makes Finney look like a genius.

The judges rule it a "tie"...

Mike "I was for the kinetic sequence before I was against it" Finney posted this idiocy last night and cw "liked" it! I think the evidence strongly favors a "tie" in the debate over which one is stupider...

tied.PNG

As Tapio explained, the javelin throwers "stop running" to transform lateral motion into rotary motion; that essential element has nothing to do with proximal-to-distal sequencing. So, Mike, yes, sadly, it is time to give up... That might demonstrate enough intelligence to pull you out of the tie with cw....

Jeff

Ah, yes, javelin throwers, kinetic chain...

This is an interesting paragraph from Kelvin's bio:

Skepticism set in and I had to do my research once again. I learned that the kinetic link or kinetic chain came from javelin throwing. Now it really takes some brains to figure this one out. You must watch European javelin throwers (who are far superior to the Americans), and they all look like they’re throwing while falling over vs. the Americans, who have perfect balance and form. Could it be that the Americans, who throw 20-30 meters shorter than the Europeans, have been taught a flawed principle? Could it be that by decelerating your lower body in the theoretical kinetic link principle manner that you could be ultimately decreasing your throw distance? Could it be that scientists in the lab don’t really care about the output?

Take a look at the results from the 2012 Olympics; how many Americans are listed???

Screen Shot 2013-01-23 at 10.58.56 PM.png

Jeff

Javelin

Great stuff! One day high schoolers studying for the SAT will learn the following analogy:

Dick Fosbury : High Jump / Kelvin Miyahira : Golf

Well I wonder what he thinks of manzella's latest claim , the one about golfers are trying to bend the left wrist back even though video shows its flat or even arched! Remember the tapio pronation equals supination saga.
    If he's forthright he will publicly debate and badger Manzella

Bman has thrown him under the bus big time with this one!! Poor guy was defending Brian and now he turns 180. Got to love it....

Surely it's a set up? Got to be pulling your chain Jeffy

Well, Jared is definitely pulling his own willy! Handle dragging causes a flip! A flip causes a flat left wrist!

jared willy.PNG

Pretty amazing what blind loyalty combined with willful ignorance can do. Manzella and his crowd could not be more lost. They teach a hip stall so that they either: 1) flip, and rationalize the flip as "what the club wants to do" (which is certainly true), or 2) "handle drag" if they want to avoid a flip, which Manzella taught for 20 years and is so baked into his own swing he CAN'T flip even when he's trying to, like in that recent Tiger video.

Manzella has never been willing to acknowledge that with the right body movements and lag, the player can release as hard as he wants and not flip. However, with his recent posts, he's painted himself into a nice tidy corner:

boo.PNG

Gee, if the "most handle drag looking swings" on tour AREN'T really handle dragging, why can't YOU teach swings like that, Brian??? And why do you insist that anyone who CAN teach extreme lag coupled with a full release (like Kelvin, for example) is really teaching handle dragging??? Don't bother to answer, Pudge, those were rhetorical questions...

Jeff

I would just like to know how they determine if a golfer is handle dragging or not?

3JACK

Quote Originally Posted by Richie3Jack View Post
    I would just like to know how they determine if a golfer is handle dragging or not?

3JACK

You'll have to go to the pay-site for that!

Jeff

Quote Originally Posted by Richie3Jack View Post

3JACK
    From what I gather it can't be........unless you post here, LBG or your site, then its handle dragging for sure.