Thread: The new world of Tension Mechanics is coming FAST.

The new world of Tension Mechanics is coming FAST.

The world of Functional movement is changing improving and fixing and creating great players methods ways and fundamentals. It's going to more about what not to say then the fact they have said too much and far to incorrect. The structural you is just one piece the rest is where all the talent and great stuff is from permanent improvement to how to maintain manage and hold what you got forever. I'll be sharing it'd bits along the way but the answer is a question. What am I doing to much of that's causing me issues remember that cause if you forget I'll remind you. Get ready to improve fast and stay there forever but you have to understand this......IF YOU TRULY WANT TO CHANGE YOUR ATHLETIC LIFE YOU MUST FURST BE WILLING TO CHANGE YOUR MIND..... That's step one if you cannot get past there your screwed and stuck if you can well this will be rather easy and fun....talk back soon. Great week everyone..

Lee Comeaux

Step 1 YouTube The Axis Syllabus watch and we can go from there. Ur lookin for easy not hard. This just maps that possibility out a little.

Sorry wtf?

Stay off the acid?

I've chatted with Lee and what he is referring to are the structural principles tensegrity and biotensegrity (from Wikipedia):

Name:  tensegrity.PNG
Views: 361
Size:  32.5 KB

Name:  biotensegrity.PNG
Views: 354
Size:  16.5 KB

These principles are employed by Tom Myers, the author of "Anatomy Trains", who was mentored by Buckminster Fuller.

http://www.anatomytrains.com/fascia/tensegrity/

I'm interested in learning more.

Jeff

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Martin View Post
    I've chatted with Lee and what he is referring to are the structural principles tensegrity and biotensegrity (from Wikipedia):

Name:  tensegrity.PNG
Views: 361
Size:  32.5 KB

Name:  biotensegrity.PNG
Views: 354
Size:  16.5 KB

These principles are employed by Tom Meyers, the author of "Anatomy Trains", who was mentored by Buckminster Fuller.

http://www.anatomytrains.com/fascia/tensegrity/

I'm interested in learning more.

Jeff
    Jeff Martin: open mind. Woooooo!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lifter View Post
    Jeff Martin: open mind. Woooooo!!
    Remember my signature at Hardy's site? I learned it from Kelvin:

"The mind of the beginner is empty, free of the habits of the expert, ready to accept, to doubt, and open to all the possibilities. It is the kind of mind which can see things as they are,..." - Richard Baker, from the Introduction to "Zen Mind, Beginner Mind" by Shunryu Suzuki.

Jeff

An intro by Tom Myers:

Jeff

Here is a good place to start for those with an interest in diving into this subject.

http://functionalanatomyblog.com/201...cia-necessary/

Jeff

Sue Hitzmann developed the MELT Method primarily for chronic pain reduction but it does so by re-hydrating the fascia. One can increase flexibility virtually immediately in the neck, back and wrists.

Go to Meltmethod.com and click on Sue’s Blog for some interesting articles.

Jim